How do I get the character to move aside while the background moves

I’ve tried the & but it isn’t working properly. Help plz :joy: And what kind of code should I use?

What do you mean when you say move aside while the background moves like how do you make a character move out of the frame when you’re zooming or ?

Well it’s like the background zooming onto a character while the other one moves away slowly when the background is zooming in.

So yeah what I’m trying to do is have one character moving away while the zoom is happening and one character moving in with the zoom (the zoom is zooming in also)

Have you tried something like:
@zoom in x y % in t
&CHAR walks to spot x y z in t AND CHAR does it while idle

If you want to meve them to side but be in position (not making walking animation you use

@CHAR walks to spot x y in T AND CHAR does it while IDLEANIMATION

if you want them to move this way while you zoom

everything with & will hapen with @ UNDER it

so you use this command for all the characters you want using the & and last you put zoom with @

&CHAR1 walks to spot x y in T AND CHAR1 does it while IDLEANIMATION
&CHAR2 walks to spot x y in T AND CHAR2 does it while IDLEANIMATION
&CHAR3 walks to spot x y in T AND CHAR3 does it while IDLEANIMATION
@zoom on x y to % in T

2 Likes

if she would do it your way the CHAR would move after the zoom has finished also the commands is zoom on not zoom in :wink:

2 Likes

Thx I’ll try that :heart:

1 Like

Thx it’s working! But when the zoom is finished the character changes animations when the zoom is finished.

1 Like

I meant when he gets to the spot he changes animations.

1 Like

Ok than write the line with char…this way.

&CHAR walks to spot x y in T AND CHAR does it while IDLEANIMATION THEN CHAR is IDLEANIMATION

1 Like

Thx it worked! :heart:

1 Like

Ops, true :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by @Kassidy.episode :v: