How do i give credit when there is two authors?

Hey so me and a friend are working on a story. The thing is we don’t know if we should make a new account for the both of us or leave it on mine becasue i started the story. I was thinking have both of our characters come out and introduce the story but i don’t know if that’s enough credit. Any hep from someone who’s had a writing partner??

2 Likes

I have a writing partner too! We both made a new account for writing the story. But as you are working in your account, credit her in the start and end. Credits her whenever her character is used. This is what you can do!

1 Like

Okay! I think we’ll make a new account and just copy everything over I’ll talk to them about it. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Yeah that will be great!! :blush:

1 Like

You can also enter both you and your friend’s name in the “Author name” section. It will only change the name for that particular story

Eg-If your name is ‘Caitlin’ and your friend’s name is ‘June’ you can add the name ;Caitlin and June’

2 Likes

Yes correct!! @caitlin.writes you can add this step too!!

2 Likes

Oh okay! Didn’t know that was possible!! Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Anytime :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: