How do I make covers for my story?

I have tried so many websites and every one of them the cover comes out terrible, at this point I am willing to pay someone to make my covers hahah! Do you have a good website you use? Or could you direct me to someone who is going to save my life with this haha!
Thank you so much in advance!

a lot of artist here on the forums do art for free, but one website that i have been using here recently is called pixlr.com and it works really good.

2 Likes

I literally owe you my life hahah! I’ve been stuck on this for daaaaays! Thank you!!

haha, i understand what you mean! let me know if it works out for you. good luck :))

I’ve still got a lot of growing to do on this but I don’t think it’s too bad for a first try! You are so awesome, Thank you again!

2 Likes

this looks really good! im glad i could help. :relaxed::heartpulse:

Hi, I am doing it in program GIMP - it is a free program.

This are my covers done with it:

son

And here is small tutorial for it. :smiley:

1 Like

When I create covers, I use a three step process:

1. Adobe Photoshop - this is where I cut out my characters and or objects that I want on the cover! It’s also fun to photoshop the characters limbs in a different position than the average action so they stick out!

2. PiZap - this app helps you get the exact size for you cover so that it works out ( it is 640 by 1136 ) It also has a bunch of fun fonts to use!

3. Polarr or PicsArt - polarr has a TON of fun filters and other things to make your cover look awesome! PicsArt has a ton of different tools that you can use to spice things up a bit!

All of the apps are free and are pretty simple to use!

Hope I helped!

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.