How do i make my screen split at an angle?

so i’ve seen this in a few stories recently and i’m wondering on how you do this?
so basically, i want my character to pick up the phone and the screen splits at an angle, like right away.
does anyone know how to do this? kinda struggling lolll

1 Like

You have to create an overlay already “cut” of the other background, so that it can appear on the screen and “split” the screen

1 Like

If you give me the two backgrounds you want ill make it for you

1 Like

I’ll back the background and you would just jump backgrounds without transitioning in and out

1 Like

This background but on the other side, not on the side where the “chair” is, the side where the bowling sign is.

and this one on the bottom.

3 Likes

they sent twice, sorry about that LOL

3 Likes

and i wanted it to split like this

3 Likes

I’ll start it in a second :blush:

2 Likes

There’s the background and the overlay.
You will but the overlay at layer 1 and the character at layer -1 so that it sits right :blush:

1 Like

tysm! and how do i make that like shift into the scene

2 Likes

@Dara.Amarie would be able to help you with that she has threads on all that. Sorry not so good with that stuff

1 Like

if you want to shift the overlay to the scene you will have to use the original unsplited background.

Than place the cut of overlay offscreen an than shift it to the final spot in desired time.

If you want character to apear simultanously looking like he is sliding together with the overlay you have to spot him and move him with the exact same distance and speed as the overlay.

Also you need to know how to layer everything.

Dunno what from this you know how to do.

If you do not know let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.