How do I make this right?

So basically, I’m trying to make it where my MC (CLEO) is walking to the scene with a moving box, then she starts tinkering with the boxes. But I want the narrator to be talking as she does all this. How do I do that?

I dont know if this works but try this:

&CLEO walks to spot 1.280 200 45 in 3 and CLEO does it while walk_box_neutral_loop then CLEO is tinker_kneel_neutral_loop

It works, but how do I remove the box before she begins tinker_kneel_neutral_loop?

Where would I put that?

If I put that before the animation, wouldn’t that make her walk out without the box?

I want to remove the box right before she tinkers, so that it would look like she put the box down.

From your script above, just backspace @remove Moving Box and &CLEO is tinker to get rid of that gap, so they are lined up just like the other commands are.

I’m still confused. Like, I want her to not have the box anymore, so do I combine the commands somehow?

I mean… like… um… When she walks to the spot with the box, I want the box to be removed so she can tinker on the ground

I think she means she wants the character to walk, then when the character tinkers afterwards she wants to remove the box she wants it all together

1 Like

So there isn’t a command to remove the box as the narrator is talking?

Because I wanna do this all whille the narrator is speaking

I dont know xD
But @brvnda idea seems to be good (: you can tinker_loop than than remove the box than stand up so it looks like she puts the box down

1 Like

Well, I want her to put the box down so she can tinker, so I can try to put the box down. Thank you :smiley:

Maybe you can
@CHAR walks to bla bla then CHAR is kneel_tinker_loop
&remove Moving Box from CLEO

1 Like

Alrighty, I’ll try that. Thanks :slight_smile:

Also, I tried the &remove but I don’t think that’s a command yet xD

oof xD

haha

Get an answer to your question? :slight_smile:

Ahh, it’s still not working the way I want it to. I might just need to change the scene :confused: you can close this though.