How do I promote my story?

I really needed help with this. I write because it makes me feel good but all the time I spend on this shouldn’t go to waste that’s why I needed tips and tricks on how to promote my story.

Story name:- The Lost Princess
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5471242710351872

Help me out with this pls :grin: (Thank you :black_heart:)

2 Likes

You can do R4R with anyone.
You should change your topic to promote story

1 Like

so promotion dont work to well, what works better is r4r, and g4g.

but els I recomand to have the description and cover, and link when you promote because people rarely will look at a title and link and say I am gonna read that. people wanna know what they are gonna open up.

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Achu1,

Here are some advices :wink: :point_right:

• Don’t stop promoting… Even if you reach the 1k reads, you still need to promote your story. :wink: When you stop promoting after those 1k reads… Your views will stuck at 1k reads;
  • Don’t hesitate to ask for help at other authors… They had to start somewhere, too. ;
  • Promote at instagram (Facebook) AND/OR on this forum (so you reach more readers);
  • Do R4R on this forum or ask for feedback from other authors…;
  • For a promotion you need to include: a cover, the title, your authors name on Episode, your Instagram-handle (if you have IG), the genre, the style (is it in Classic/INK or LL??), the amount of episodes, the link and a description;
  • Enjoy to write and don’t hesitate to ask me for more help by PM at this forum or DM on instagram (if you have instagram → @angelwings_1983 ).

Love A-W

1 Like

Ok thank you!

what is a g4g

Ok!

1 Like

Thanks for your help :grin:

1 Like

HAVE A LOOK PLEASE I PROMISE TO CHECK OUT YOURS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.