How do I publish?

help me please I’m new here and I don’t know how to publish.

1 Like

You have to have 3 episodes with at least 400 lines in them, then go to the main page of your story (don’t know what it’s called lol) and click the publish button. Hope this helps :blush:

1 Like

ι’ll тry тнanĸ yoυ

Dang it I don’t see a publish button

You should do, are you one the page where you can access everything about your story? What I mean by this is your story title, story description and other info, all your episodes and the buttons for characters, outfits, etc. It should be on this page… :sweat_smile:

how do I get to that page

I’m not sure how to explain it, where are you now?

Is it like where i press the create button? I press that and it gives me my stories. Is that’s where it is or no?

I’m not completely sure, could you screenshot where you are? I can guide you easier from there :joy:

My problem is :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: I don’t have enough lines.:disappointed_relieved::sweat::pensive::slightly_frowning_face::disappointed::worried::cry:I’m trying but I’m not used to it

:thinking::thinking::thinking: It’s likely one story will have around 600 lines. I really need help :sob::sob::sob:

How exactly do you need help?

I’d like someone to give me ideas… Wait hold on a sec :thinking::blush:. I think I need a co-author.

Maybe post a topic asking for a co-author?

Thanks

How about you screenshot where im supposed to be and I’ll try to get there

I don’t know how to publish my stories

I’m sorry you need help but only email me answers, not to be rude but you crying about your problem isn’t helping mine

This is where I mean :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry bout that :sweat_smile:

I’m on phone not laptop