How do I put my character in front the : INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY?

How can my characters put in front of this table. I need one to be behind the desk and the other 2 in front. Layers don’t work(

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY

@CHARACTER spot 1.034 211 134 in zone 2
@CHARACTER moves to layer 1
@CHARACTER moves to layer 1
@CHARACTER enters from left to screen center AND CHARACTER enters from left to screen left
@follow CHARACTER to screen center in zone 2 AND CHARACTER walks to screen left in zone 2

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY
@cut to zone #
@CHARACTER moves to layer 1 (the character behind the desk/ if that also doesn‘t work then write „layer 0“ because that is completely in the background)
@CHARACTER moves to layer 2
@CHARACTER spot 1.034 211 134 in zone 2
@CHARACTER enters from left to screen center &CHARACTER enters from left to screen left
@follow CHARACTER to screen center in zone 2 &CHARACTER walks to screen left in zone 2

Try it out like that. You should know that it doesn‘t work if you put the characters in the same layer.
I hope I could help!

Thank you so much I’m going to try now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have to first layer the overlay. But since the overlay is attached to the background name, you will need to use the background name as the overlay name to layer it.

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY with INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY at layer #

Using the “enters from” command and using default positions like “screen center” places characters at weird default layers.

It’s best to use strictly spot direction when using layers. Also, you can add the layer to the spot command, you don’t need to use the “moves to layer” command.

INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY with INT. GUARD DESK OL - DAY at layer #

@CHARACTER spot 1.034 211 134 in zone 2 at layer 1
@CHARACTER walks to [spot onscreen]

1 Like

Yayy, Thank you so much :heartbeat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And of course thank you so much for your script with dressing game, customization and other.:blush:

1 Like

Your welcome

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.