How do I send fan mail?

Good morning beautiful people.

I know the question must be dumb as F, but I tried to send a fan mail and the option wasn’t available.

I pressed the 3 dots on the right, next to the play button, but the fan mail option is not there, so… How can I send one?

This is what I get.

2 Likes

Sending fanmail is not possible for android users…yet :pensive:

3 Likes

it unfortently has not been avaible for android in a really long time,

2 Likes

Wow! That’s sad. Episode should consider adding it again, android users count too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. That;s really uninclusive, androids user have rights too… :pensive: :innocent: :innocent:

4 Likes

It is very unfortunate that Android users don’t have the right to send a fanmail 🥲 hope they do something about it not everyone plays on ios :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Since one weird update in december 2019 :no_mouth:

It has been like this for awhile they need to change this. Android needs fun mail too, whoever thought it was the bright idea to take this out wow. Honestly I thought the author’s turned off the fun mail at first come to find out it wasn’t this it was happening on all the story’s I came across I use a Motorola, android. It showed fun mail but didn’t work I usually use my dad’s iPhone for fun mail now and read stories on there sometimes.

3 Likes

I have an iPhone and I used to have fanmail but just a couple days ago, it disappeared just like yours. I’ve checked and it’s gone from all stories, not just a particular one

1 Like