How do I send fanmail, or view it?

I always see a message saying “we encourage you to write to the author in the Q&A section”
But how?
I am sorry if this feels like a dumb question, but I’ve been on episode for a while and I don’t know how to send fanmail, or view the Q&A section, or where it even is. I wanted to know a few things about my favourite authors, and I’m sure those questions have been asked, but where can I find them?
Any help would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

If you have an android device, you might have some problems with it

But anyway

Oh no, I am only getting a 'remove story option’s.
I do use android.
Damn, I feel kinda sad but okay.

1 Like

I also use Android, and I used to have that option, but after the update… I don’t anymore :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I use android and the fanmail button is not showing… I think @Ash2436 you may try sending message to their Instagram… and inspire the concern author…

Well I’m also an author and it really feels good and motivating when readers like you appreciated our hardwork :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks! I could definitely try that, and I will.

1 Like

I don’t remember ever having it, but then again, I don’t know. I wish there was a way this could work :frowning:

1 Like

I use apple and I don’t have the fan mail button, help! I am clicking the two right dots but I don’t have an option, I don’t have instagram either!!!

1 Like

The same thing happened on Android. Fanmail came back after almost two years. :grin::laughing: Follow on instagram button still doesnt work, I think