How do I size characters?

Can someone Tell me if I can size characters? And i also cant figure out how to make someone sit, (It looks weird because they have to stand up while in the limo :rofl: )

1 Like

Well, you always have this (ex.): @character spot 1.25 150 0
The first number is how big you want the character to be (I usually use 1.25).
The second number is if you want her/him more to the left or the right (I believe 150 is the middle of the screen).
The last number is how high you want the character to be (I usually use 0 because then your character is basically on the ground).

1 Like

I actually made a guide for spotting characters:

Hope it helps!

I still dont understand how to size my people, like making them kids or super tall

Did you read through the guide?

I do it on computer…

Yea, but you look at the directing help in the app and you and it to your computer script

oh found it!

Did you figure out how to add the sizing to the script? I clicked copy stage and pasted it into the script but the characters are still the same size. Am I putting it in the wrong spot? Thanks!!

Hey @Djsharon, welcome to our community!
Can I see your code, please.

Hey RudeInception!!! I figured it out!!! Lots of YouTube videos!!! Thank you so much for the warm welcome. Have a great day!

1 Like

The same thing happened to me. Can you please send the link to the video?

This is the video I watched by Joseph Evans. He goes a little fast for me so I had to pause it frequently and have it in a side by side tab on my laptop! Hope this helps, sorry for taking so long to send this!!! :slight_smile:

HII I watched the video multiple times and it is still not the right size I can’t figure it out could you try to help

Have you looked at Dara’s guide yet?