How do I start a story about a girl who falls in love with her best friend?

community

How would I start a story about a girl who falls in love with her best friend?

Hmmmm you could talk about how much they’ve been close all their life

Thanks!!

No problem also you could get ideas from this movie I watched “The Kissing Booth” and the beginning was like her and her best friend’s childhood growning up together and just being besties. I thought that was sweet.

If they do that then it would bore them if you were to put it in the beginning of the story just ranting about their life. I would prefer just start out the story when they are all grown up but puts flashback and explains during the story

Ahhhhhh I actually like that flashbacks are always sweet

How do YOU suggest I start my story then?

Maybe just like a normal school day or college day or at the point where they are getting ready for college or just hanging out in the summer. Whatever you want.

That’s just it… I DON’T KNOW! Could you suggest a scenario?

Maybe you could brainstorm some ideas on a Docs. You could maybe start off with him taking something of hers as a way to tease and she had to go into town because he drove away with it? :joy:

Nice!

Just came up with something:

He’s not a bad boy, but everyone’s afraid of him at school. She’s getting picked on and he steps in. Is that cliche?

it kind of is ONLY if you mention that he’s a bad boy cos then that would make people click off since it’s such an old cliche. Just don’t mention :bad boy:

I said he’s NOT one. Just in case you misinterpreted.

I know.

So if he’s NOT a bad boy, is it still cliche?

No, I don’t think so.

Kk. Thanks!

Yup. Now that you got your answer I would tag the mods asking to close this :smile:

“Mods”?

The moderators @Jeremy and @Sydney_H
just tag them asking to close this thread since you have your answer