How do I take a bath? UPDATED

Thank you for your concern. I will give update about my bathing journey.

3 Likes

Yes! Keep me posted

2 Likes

Idek! I heard those things are dangerous! You can drown! Or become a fish! As a newfound mistress I realised that showers are the best things in the world you can sing and dance and almost break yo neck because why the heck not sista! :nail_care:t5:

5 Likes

Hey guys just want to update you about my bathing journey I am currently struggling to get the water to make contact with my skin PLEASE HELP :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s a common occurrence you see you’ll have to cover yourself with glue and flick the lights on a few times then the water should stick more then likely. I’ve tried it a few times and got super glued to my tub but it’s fine. You’ll get a warning from the fire department that’s it.

4 Likes

Oh ok So I am not the only one. feels good to know someone has suffered the same problem. And it would makes since cuz glue make stuff stick. So this should DEFINITELY work. Thank you! And the fire dep. has to deal with it cuz a girl is burnin n itchin

3 Likes

Girlllllllll yessssssss burnin n itchin, itchin n burnin

3 Likes

Is this a joke? Because I’m cackling like the holy ghost right now

2 Likes

Sorry too busy trying to make the water make contact with my skin.

2 Likes

Bathing in 2019? I think tf not. :triumph:

4 Likes

It’s very easy. You could do it the African way and use a bowl.

4 Likes

I am starting to give up on taking a bath. The water is just refusing to stick to my skin… I guess this is while I refused to take a bath in the first place. I am really exhausted and I can’t do it any more. I will just try it next year and see if there is a difference. Wish me luck! And thank you all for your wonderful suggestions. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Next year. Next year?!

1 Like

Bathing is dangerous anyways. NO BATHING in 2019!!! :no_good_woman:t5:

3 Likes

Yes M’AM someone can drown. Like whose idea was to bathe anyways :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Take a shower. When you take a bath are you washing yourself in dirty water?

By the inspiration of my queen Tracy Barbie forget bathing! She’s not happily married and haven’t washed in months! But she still slays!

1 Like

Wait what-

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.