How do I transfer the player to a random label of mine?

I am trying to make a randomized fighting system for the story called “The End Is Nigh”. It is a Episode made by the fans that is 3 parts long and I am trying to make a randomized fighting system for one of the fans’ idea. I am using this coding right now:

@OMEN walks to screen right

OMEN (talk_happy_smile)
Sweet! We’re not running into any enemies! You know, I would’ve expected at least one enemy, but nope!

goto fight

label fight

OMEN
Ah, great a weak one!

label fight

OMEN
Uh, guys…
That’s a strong one…

label fight

OMEN
Eh, we could probably beat that…

label fight

OMEN
WAHHHH! It’a a BOSS ONE!

I don’t know if this will work or not.

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this involves coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

All you have to do is change the labels so that they are different. I’m not sure if you only want the reader access a certain label based on a previous choice/points, if so I suggest using the if/else/elif option. Basically you could do something like this:

OMEN (talk_happy_smile)
Sweet! We’re not running into any enemies! You know, I would’ve expected at least one enemy, but nope!

if (weak) {
goto weakfight
} elif (strong) {
goto strongfight
} elif (beatable) {
goto beatablefight
} elif (boss) {
goto bossfight
}

label weakfight

OMEN
Ah, great a weak one!

label strongfight

OMEN
Uh, guys…
That’s a strong one…

label beatablefight

OMEN
Eh, we could probably beat that…

label bossfight

OMEN
WAHHHH! It’a a BOSS ONE!

Or, if you are planning to not do it because of gains/points, then you don’t need to use labels at all!

The words in the parentheses are from gains from a previous choice.
ex:
NARR

choice “This one.” {
gain strongfight
} “That one.” {
gain beatablefight
}

Omg… I am so dumb. And keep in mind that I made a statistics bar for the same game before using every gain in each episode.

Thank you!