How do I use a LimeLight?

( I just want to make it clear that this is my first time using this app ) I want to make a story using LimeLight but, I have no clear how to use it! They only have Ink characters available is there something that I can do about it?

2 Likes

Hmm, usually they’ll ask you what kinda style you want for your story before you start em

2 Likes

they have not put up limelight as yet on mobile, so my suggestion is work on a laptop/computer to use the limelight style.

4 Likes

Really? I wasn’t ask anything at all. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m sorry I was talking about the web one on laptop… :sweat:

I assume now you’re talking about writing on the phone?

Then, I’m sorry Im not familiar with that.:persevere:

2 Likes

If you’re writing on your phone, you can’t choose which one to use -you only get ink. So if you want to write using limelight, you need to use the site (episodeinteractive.com )where you can write with all LL, ink and Classic.

4 Likes

Thank you I was using my computer at first, but I don’t know how to use the limelight characters it only lets me customize ink characters

2 Likes

No, I was talking about on laptop/computers. Also, Thank you for helping me out with this. :blush:

3 Likes

u need to start a new story, then go to characters, then u will have to choose limelight, just like how u choose ink, u do the same for limelight, there are 2 choices in limelight, first one is Spotlight, and the other one is Cinematic, so u can choose cinematic.

3 Likes

Welcome and sorry I couldn’t help… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

we are all helping, U ARE helping, don’t think that you are not. We got each others backs. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You were very helpful I understand more now because of you all I really do appreciate everyone’s help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You guys warms my heart lol, thank you for making me feel appreciated haha :blush:

:heart:

2 Likes

You’re welcome I hope you all have a good day! <3 @The_Corgi_Queen @lanafrazer_episode @Aihira144 @rune_writes

4 Likes

You too!

2 Likes

np! :wink:

u to! Good luck on your story! :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

go look up josreph evans on youtube he makes tutorials on how to use the script and make stories

here is a video to start

2 Likes

you can look up Josephevans on yt he has some really good help video’s!!

2 Likes

It doesn’t work you can’t even work using episode interactive you can only choose outfit and create characters

1 Like