How do i use filters on episode?

i found a post about this on the other episode forms but the other forms don’t exist anymore, can someone please help me on using filters

5 Likes

On the side of your script editor, is a navigation area. You then click on the tab that says “Filters”, near the bottom. You are then given a list of all the different filters, which you can view by clicking the eye symbol next to the filter name. Once you found a filter you like, you just click on the name, and it will automatically generate a script template. For example, if I were to chose the black and white filter it would display this:

FILTER: Black and White

@set hsl 0 -100 0 no_colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%

Your filter will be enabled for every scene after this line
To turn off the filter, use “@reset hsl” or "@reset hsl in [# of seconds]

You don’t have to keep the instructions surrounded by hashtags (#) , in your script. You can just delete those, and only keep the “@set hsl 0 -100 0 no_colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%” in your script.

Like the script says, if you want to reset the filter, you can use the “@reset hsl” or “@reset hsl in [# of seconds]” commands.

9 Likes

Do you know what the values stand for to be able to create custom filters?

1 Like

On the right side of the screen there is a tab for filter where you can check which filter you need and after you select the required filter code directly appears in your screen.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

I DIDN’T EVEN SEE THE FILTER HELPER UNTIL @Apes SHOWED ME JUST NOW.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Look%20with%20your%20special%20eyes

2 Likes

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: