How do people draw without tracing😑😑

So I use ibispaintX and am still trying to find my style.
So I want to draw without tracing a picture and are there like specific brushes u guys use for ur draft?

1 Like

Like this, and yes it works same way as for digital

4 Likes

art is a very big skill to have, and it can take years to learn how to draw. (as to why professional artists can earn lots of income) i’m assuming youre a beginner, so here are my tips :))

-please draw on paper first! drawing on paper with a pencil and drawing with a finger on a screen is very different. please learn the foundation to build your way up :))
-watch TONS of videos regarding to art. a youtuber i always watch is Sinix Design. his videos on anatomy are insanely helpful!
-i guess please remember to draw because you love to do it; not to gain fame or attention. dont be discouraged and have commitment :))

good luck on ur art journey!

if you need more tips and advice i’m more than happy to open my dm’s for you ;))

4 Likes

I’m not a good arrtist, but i’ve learned the techique of doing a roungh sketch of the character while dividing it into sections.
Then again , my art looks like this:

1 Like

I am trying to find my art style and how to improve and i found this video which i found super helpful

1 Like