How do we know our story is going to featured?

Can someone help me with this?
I’m confused!

1 Like

I’m not someone whose story has been featured yet, but Episode would have to contact you first and there would be a contract drawn to allow Episode to use your story

2 Likes

If it’s for a contest, they don’t let you know until the winners are announced and you appear on the shelf.

If it’s to be featured on a shelf that isn’t for a contest, they’ll send you an email letting you know that they’re thinking of featuring you and to make sure that the content is good with the guidelines, etc.

I don’t know what happens if they want to feature your story as an episode official story, though :heart:

7 Likes

After I publish my story or before?

After you publish your story. Episode can’t feature an unpublished story :heart:

2 Likes

Like in how many days you come to know?

If it’s for a contest, it’s when the winners are announced.

If it’s for a shelf, it’s when they have the shelf scheduled.

If episode is buying your story and featuring it as an original, then you need to reach certain reader retention requirements first.

8 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

When I had stories featured on shelves, they always contacted me two days before the shelf went up.

2 Likes

I always get green dot in contest but could find mine… So i’m confused!

Green dot?

You mean the green dot that means a story has been updated?
I got that a lot too, but it seemed really random. Sometimes it wouldn’t appear, despite multiple stories in the contest section of the app having new chapters published. Sometimes it would.
Recently I haven’t seen it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.