How do ya'll deal/defeat writers block?

I’ve had the WORST writers block this weekend. I wanted to catch up and write chapter 6 of my new story, but I’m stuck.
Do ya’ll have any tips and tricks on getting the inspiration, and getting rid of writers block?
Share your experiences below!

2 Likes

Watching movies/series, reading other stories and listening to music. That’s about it I guess for me? :joy: Feeling inspired is one thing, but actually getting to work with writing is another and it’s the latter that I struggle with.

3 Likes

yes, that usually helps me! i rewatched one tree hill for ideas since my story takes place in HS, but nope! i’m really struggling with the inspiration LOL

1 Like

I usually just take a break and do something that I enjoy, scrolling through Pinterest or spending time with family.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t belong in any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

3 Likes

Boo, idk ive been trying to figure out that for the longest! Everyones probably going to say doing something you enjoy, Go outside, take a nap, and/or watch tv. But I feel like that doesn’t work for me. Sooo ig I would say don’t overwork your self write when you need to or get ideas.

1 Like

I watch movies, listen to music and read mostly but also I plan each episode main events before so I know what’s going to happen which helps me keep motivated

1 Like