How do y'all feel about Wearing Mask's In School's And In Store's?

Do y’all like wearing masks in Store’s and in school’s is it annoying? What are y’all opinions about wearing masks?

7 Likes

It’s a necessary safety precaution.

14 Likes

I mean is it that hard to wear a mask? If you are not wearing them (unless you are excused) it shows how little you care about others and this pandemic ending. :roll_eyes: I will gladly wear my mask to school if it means everyone is safe and I eventually get out and about again. :pleading_face:

13 Likes

It’s annoying, but I wear a mask to stay safe, keep other people safe, and stop the pandemic. I just want Covid-19 and all this to end…

6 Likes

I dont mind. it can be anoying to have on in a long time though.

4 Likes

Calm down!! for one im just saying is it annoying wearing it all day

2 Likes

I mostly forgot I’m even wearing it :joy: but yeah, I’m wearing it for safety; even though I had corona 2 months ago, I’m still wearing it. I can get used to wearing masks, but I can’t get used to bringing them with me in school :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

I don’t have a promblem with wearing masks all I’m saying is do it annoys y’all wearing it all day and u can’t take it off in Store’s And In School’s

1 Like

It was annoying in the beginning because I wasn’t used to wearing one. But now, I don’t mind. I haven’t worn as much makeup as I would and I don’t have to smile when I see people lol. I wear a mask for work and I’m inside for almost 8 hours a day, it’s not a big deal to me anymore.

3 Likes

It’s not

I’m actually used too it atleast we don’t have too show our teeth or anything some people is insecure I am too

Calm down? I wasn’t getting upset but clearly you are. I am just saying although I relate to them being annoying, I also want to get back to my studies and people who aren’t wearing masks and gathering in large crowds are one of the reasons I can’t. I am just putting my opinion which you asked for.

5 Likes

I mean I don’t enjoy it particularly, but in shops we should definitely wear them, in school I think (I’m in England so it may be different elsewhere) that we shouldn’t go back if we still have to wear masks all day and only go back when it’s much safer, but I still do wear a mask and get tested and stuff :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh I apologise I thought u was mad I’m truly sorry :pleading_face:

Even though there hasn’t been much evidence that masks protect the wearer, and there’s no real moral obligation to wear them, I do believe that wearing masks allows the population to feel safer… almost like a placebo effect. So I’ll wear mine without complaints because it’s for the greater good. Plus, there’s really no harm in wearing them. It’s only a minor inconvenience, you know?

However I am annoyed that the moment my skin is finally ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS is the moment that I have to cover it up lol… but that’s just me being vain.

1 Like

The only bad experience I had with masks, was accidentally wearing someone else’s and it smelled exactly like their hot breath :mask: Like how much was they talking to the point it stained their mask to smell that way? :skull:

Other than that, it’s pretty easy wearing them. Like someone else said, you kinda forget you have it on after a while.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob:

Masks are only annoying when you have to frikin sneeze, but you can’t take it off, so you’re forced to sneeze in your mask :mask:

4 Likes

I know that feeling :face_with_head_bandage: :mask:

4 Likes

I take mine off tbh. I step away from crowds and sneeze into my elbow. No way I’m letting my mask get soggy and smelly from my nasty ass mucus :face_vomiting:

2 Likes