How do ya'll kill good characters in your stories?

So I’ve read stories where one of the good MC carter gets killed, I just want to know how ya’ll do it, my big heart won’t let me😂

7 Likes

I thought about having a good character die, but every time I think about it I get really sad :joy: but I might do it.

3 Likes

Wait for the right moment to kill of your character. it could be at the middle, or at the end of yr story. hmm

2 Likes

I’m planning on killing off one of my good characters in the middle of my story lol :sob::sob: lowkey feel bad

3 Likes

ugh I’m SO guilty of killing off the parents in the intro/back story :sob:

3 Likes

I knoooww I always get so sad haha

1 Like

i have one die in mine lmao it’s bad but it builds up anger which i need :sob:

2 Likes

How can you do that? Haha I was planning don doing it in my story but then I feel soo bad lol

1 Like

in what terms are we speaking? are they gang related or…? did they get murdered or just died ? like route you tryna go lol

2 Likes

Well in one, they work with the police kinda they are like secret agents ya feel

1 Like

pm me im down to help :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Most of my stories have multiple endings, including where the MC’s can die.
In one of my stories, there was one particular ending where I bawled like a baby writing it and then every time I read it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just do it and don’t look back. Even if it’s the MC.

1 Like

You must be really good at character development and writing if it makes you cry like that lol😁

Love your energy haha

1 Like

In general, I think it’s something I struggle with, but with this particular story, I honestly think I did a pretty good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

My story is in Heaven and Hell so I technically killed everyone-

But in general if I end up having to kill a character (I hate killing characters that I grow to love) I just tell myself to think about the plot-
I can’t change the whole story now-

1 Like

im gonna kill one of the biggest supporting roles at the end thru a car accident and im already dreading it :persevere:

1 Like
2 Likes