How do y'all make a website?

So I want to make a website!
Sorta random but I don’t know how
Ive seen some of y’all make one that end with carried.co or something
I don’t need it to be a big proper website just one where like u know how you guys make one and it’s just so that people can request thru it
If you can teach me how to make one and also how the buttons work, that would be amazing​:skull::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

If you use linktree it shows you everything! I recommend checking that out!

1 Like

Do u just type up linktree in the search bar?

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah just type link tree and make an account. It’ll tell you what to do. I’ve literally just made one :joy:
:purple_heart:

1 Like

It keeps saying not secure🤧

Thanks💖

1 Like

np! Its extremely simple and easy!

1 Like

Hmm that’s weird. Might be your browser trying to keep you from doing things but I’m not sure.
:purple_heart:

1 Like

Yep! I have a linktree in my insta bio! It’s extremely easy to set up!

1 Like

If you mean the coding aspect, I’d recommend familiarising yourself with HTML and CSS. Just gives you a lot more freedom when creating it, I suppose. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m taking a coding class in my high school for this exact reason lol :sweat_smile::blush:

2 Likes

I think you mean carrd.co it’s fairly easy there. You just choose one of the many free templates and customize those. You don’t need to know HTML or anything else. It’s easier to edit the site on your computer instead of your phone though

1 Like

Moved to General Chat since this is not about art resources. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.