How do yes appear thing

how can I make a overlay appear at certain spot like its invisable and than it appears Iโ€™ve seen it many stories but I dunno how please tell me if you know Iโ€™ll credit you as well since I would be doing it alot with words and stuff

You place the overlay in your desired spot and once you have copied the spot code in your script you put:
@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 0
Then when you want it to be shown you type:
@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1 in t (t stands for the time period which you would like it to take to show.)

2 Likes

thank you so much! how you wanna be credited?

1 Like

No need for credit. :white_heart:

1 Like

Hi yโ€™all I am having problems with some walking scenes
I only know 2 and that is @character enters from left to screen left
And
@character enters from right to screen right
Do any of you guys know more walking positions?

1 Like

To be able to have a variety of different walking positions you need to use the spot directing tool. With the spot directing tool, you can place your character where you want them to be as a โ€œstarting pointโ€ and then place them where you want them to walk to and code it into your script.
As Iโ€™m assuming youโ€™re new to writing and coding, I recommend reading some threads solely based on this or watch Joseph Evans on YouTube as heโ€™s amazing with anything episode related. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you I also have another question

1 Like

Sure, ask away.

There are many backgrounds in the writers portal but in
Other stories they have a background that is not there where do you find those types of backgrounds

You can access other peopleโ€™s google drives and use the backgrounds that they have created and credit them in your story.
You could also go on google and search specific backgrounds that you want (making sure that they are not copyrighted) and then upload it as a background that you can use in your story. Once episode has approved it, you could publish your story using that background.
And finally, if you want you could create your own backgrounds as they are quite simple to make actually and upload it as I stated above,
If you have my other questions, feel free to pm me as I donโ€™t want to go off topic in this thread. :heartbeat:

I am really sorry that I am bugging you with these questions
But I need an episode story cover for free I canโ€™t pay because people have different currency than my country so a times
It may be a lot of money but do you know anyone who does good covers?

Hiya, sorry for the late response but if you check out this thread you can see all the free art shops which could happily do your art cover. :white_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.