How do you delete a story accidentally

I’m not asking to Episode (maybe a little bit), I’m asking to forums users. How do you delete a story “accidentally”? :slightly_smiling_face:

My story was deleted “accidentally” for at least 2 months, how can you delete someone’s story “accidentally” when you need their STORY URL and WRITER PORTAL EMAIL? How do you do that? :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not going to file a support ticket. They aren’t “supporting”.

Personally, I’m tired of Episode not answering my ticket or ruining my story, I filed a ticket for MC contest and it hasn’t been answered for 10 days.

6 Likes

Wow, just wow.

2 Likes

wowy…that just proves that they have the power to not only remove ur story from the app, but delete it from the writers portal as well. if i’m reading what you’ve stated correctly

4 Likes

I believe it was just removed from the app. I had a conversation with the support team about this and they said they were unable to remove stories from the writer’s portal “at the moment” (but it was about 2 months ago so who knows).

5 Likes

What am I reading? :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

They didn’t delete it from writers portal tho, just app. I’m still amazed by the “accident”

4 Likes

Why were you suspended?

1 Like

Hehehe I’ll PM you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

tea :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Excuses, exudes I tell you. No one can delete a story by accident when so many people want to delete their stories on purpose

4 Likes

It’s almost as if… a conspiracy theory…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.