How do you do art?

Thank you!

1 Like

Of course, peppa pig cult gang member! Feel free to ask me if you need anything else :grin:

1 Like

lmaoooo XD

1 Like

In my opinion procreate pocket is a waist of time

1 Like

really how so?

It’s worse than IbispaintX and in IbispaintX you have a selection tool which is simple and easy to use. In pro create pocket (also in pro create) it’s harder to use and to understand. I would suggest you to keep practicing in IbispaintX cause it’s also an app for phones and not graphic tablets.
Basically IbispaintX is easier and if you have that basic knowledge of how to use an app you will be able to get used to procreate as well.

1 Like

Also in IbispaintX you can create cool art for example my pf pic but in procreate you will be able to create portraits as well. OH AND DONT FORGET! Most of the procreate brushes are NOT FREE and it’s a bit hard to find free good brushes which can help you create complex work such as this

1 Like

I hope I don’t seem like to “brag” I’m just trying to help since the app costs 10 bucks not to mention the brushes :sweat_smile: don’t want someone to waste money on something they won’t use it again

1 Like

@Valeriya.B Thank you for the in-depth explanation of procreate/pocket! I didn’t know that all brushes arent free (does mean i have to watch an ad or literally pay money?) so thanks for the heads-up!

Thank you for the heads-up! It’s greatly appreciated!

There some where you can buy them but there’s also some for free, you can also make your own brushes, I have these really cool ones that are free that are by the artist and I literally love them. Procreate also includes a ton of brushes tho I prefer others. You can also create your own brushes and textures.

1 Like

No. You really have to pay money. That’s why it’s a big deal. Normal brush sets in procreate aren’t used too much or basically never. So far I have pro create for over 3 month and I Have never used basic brushes. But I’m sure you can google for some free ones but it will take time to find good and right ones

2 Likes

I use firealpaca mainly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Same, procreate brushes aren’t that good, tho I really like the system, I like it more than ibis paint X but I like the ibis paint X brushes better.

1 Like

Yeah. I looked up for prices soooo it looks like most of the brush sets cost about 5 to 12 bucks. That’s why I warn you that u need to be confident for your art before buying it

1 Like

Yeah I see how, but I was able to find good brushes for free.

2 Likes

Yes like I said it takes a bit time to find free ones but I’m sure they won’t disappoint you. So yeah this were my main thoughts on apps hehe

2 Likes

Haha. Your art is beautiful btw :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank u​:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

bump :smiley: