How do you draw the hair on ibis paint?

She’ll love it and if she’s doesn’t that’s stupid cause i love it haha

1 Like

I’ll just maybe wait till you don’t have so much on your plate hahah i would have anxiety having to deal with all that stuff haha i can’t wait to see you completion entry i’ve almost finished mine i just have to do the hair

1 Like

Baha thanks girl! Everyone has their own personal preference so Idk lol but she said she did🙂

1 Like

Thanks girl! :joy:Well I just about finished working on one of the things. It goes by fast. The picture I posted took two days because I couldn’t figure the eyes out :joy: and this next thing it’s come to 3 days because I was having a hard time figuring the hair lol I literally showed her 14 examples at once lol and I did the hair more times than that.

Yeee! Can’t wait to see your entry too! I started the body and hair first but I need to do the face and background.

1 Like

Coloring that hair is so friggin hard lol I couldn’t do it nearly the way I do hair lol

2 Likes

Here is how I’d do the hair and my edits

the edit

And its also the exemplar for my oc if interested you should join :grin::crazy_face::grin:

2 Likes

Oooo! That’s pretty! Thanks for sharing! I’ll check the contest out! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah i couldn’t really be bothered to put in effort to the competion but i reckon i’ll do more stuff when school finishes which is in like 4 days. When you finish your current art work thing i’ll request for my drawing hahaha. :star_struck:that hair looks fine it’s a really nice colour but that’s what i do i do it so many ways with the slightest difference :joy:

1 Like

I might enter the competion cause it’s a month away.

2 Likes

I don’t really have a preference

1 Like

Lol seriously they keep coming out different I just finished another one for her and it’s nothing I’ve ever done with hair lol and I really need to take notes down. The celestial moon one I think ends August 1st too!! Actually I’m not sure lol I should look.

And yay!!! :partying_face: I would be so happy to try to do a drawing for you!! Even if you just use it as a fan art somewhere in there lol that would be lovely​:heart:

1 Like

Wait didn’t you just publish your story? I lost the link.

1 Like

Yeah i yet published my story ahha it only like 3 reads though

1 Like

I know what you mean i hate when i draw something and it’s really good and then i try to do it again and it turns out so bad.
I’ll be pm you the details when i get home i’ve been out all day

1 Like

Yeah i’m gonna put the art as the end of every episode if it’s ok with you it’s for like the background where i explain when the next episode is out

1 Like

I haven’t even checked it out yet! I have to scroll and find the link lol I don’t even know where to begin to promote my story when I eventually publish it.

1 Like

:joy:seriously, I can’t redo what I’ve done. That’s my luck. Lol if I try again I just make it worse and then I’m like I need a nap.

Ooo!! Okay!! :grimacing: that’s totally okay!
And I can promote your story in my about me on my profile and in my art when I share/post it. I’ll tag you.

1 Like

Found it!! :grimacing: does yours have magic in it?

1 Like

Yeah haha is that a turn off

1 Like

Just go into the forum page and find a topic promoting stories that’s what I did haha

1 Like