How do you draw the hair on ibis paint?

Not good at outlines?.. pffffffff. :roll_eyes: Pfff so long My phone screen got foggy. Those are awesome! Thank you!! Yay let’s see how well I take instructions lol

Molly are you trying this too? lol don’t let me be a one wolf pack here lol

Of course girllll!:joy:

1 Like

Yaaaas!!:joy:

1 Like

Well… that was discouraging… lol I’m clearly doing something wrong… I think I’ll give up on trying that and just go walk a potato or something. Potato meaning my body after I’ve overindulged in comfort food because I couldn’t succeed at something that “seemed” simple. 3 simple tasks I couldn’t do right​:sob::woozy_face::sneezing_face: can you draw a hand outline? So it can catch my tears when they fall onto my iPad? Lol jk but yeah…:pleading_face::roll_eyes:
Hopefully you guys had better luck. Lol
@Problematic_Patrick @molly247

And When I said put your outline to shame Patrick I meant I would ruin your lovely outlines with my lack of coloring skills lol I could never color in between the lines as a kid and I still can’t. God my English is so bad.

4 Likes

I was curious what it would look like if I tried it the way I draw hair and… :joy: I can’t do beach waves. Girl looks like she needs a brush and some hairspray, to tame some of the middle strands

1 Like

yeh, soo…

GERMANY’S NEXT TOP FLOP HAS ENTERED THE CHAT
Victorious%20Runway
THE HAIR LOOKS DIRTY LMFAOOEWGIJAESGEWGA

I tried blurring parts cuz it was so bad lmaoooo, I mean, it’s a little better but I’m still never doing this again this flopped hard:

Then I thought hMmMmM mAyBe i JuSt cHoSe a bAd hAiRsTyLE so i did the same one in the tutorial. BYE.

I think Imma just keep exploring the way I do hair rn instead skskskwi
Wendy%20Rolling%20Window%20Up thank%20u%20next

5 Likes

It’s not even bad. I like them

2 Likes

“ruin my outlines” BYEEEE. :point_right:t5::door:what%20a%20joke Liar

I literally love ur coloring of that like wiklgwiogkklwaeio especially the hat idk why i liked the hat so much that was the case when i colored it too literally the hat looked fine and i liked it so i was like ok the hat looks ok so im sold bye idc about the rest it can look however AND YOUR OWN HAIR STYLE LITERALLY WORKS. BYE. YOU CAN LEAVE Refreshingly%20honest Obtained%20the%20tea

2 Likes

nooo lmfaoooooo idkmlgawoa
Expectations vs reality :skull::skull::skull:
Untitled960 Reality

2 Likes

I would be proud if I could do that it’s better then what other people can do.coughmecough

2 Likes

Lmao umm I don’t know what you’re talking about, you took instructions well!. I also thought hmm maybe if I tried another hairstyle but it still looked like Scheiße lol. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: I’m pretty sure I did the directions backwards. Lol
But yay!! So happy you showed yours! Now we’re just waiting on Molly!!

Chuuu can do et!!!

1 Like

…no. bye. no self deprecation allowed cuz ur all amazing. only i can do that.
Wendy%20fed%20up

no im throwing this in the virtual trash and pretending this never happend BABABAHAHAHAHAH but yeh i wanna see Molly’s too :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Bahahaha :joy::sob: you’re hilarious I can barely handle this forum anymore :joy:

1 Like

Without the black lines in the way, it looks like you got it

1 Like

the only thing im amazing at is eating bye Im%20hungry
and omg no more excuses im turning my tablet on and posting a no black line version actually no nvm y’all are gonna keep fibbing sksksk

2 Likes

I think one more should attempt Leslie’s hair drawing ways…:eyes: I don’t know maybe I’m referring to you :eyes:… maybe…

2 Likes

i agree :relieved:

2 Likes

Wahahaha
Starts chanting “do it, do it”

2 Likes