How do you earn the "First Vote" Badge?

I have participated on topics with which I have participated in voting in one poll or another, but I have not achieved the badge yet… Then I looked at the small number of people have actually received that badge. So… what do I have to do to earn that particular badge???

1 Like

Hmm, I’d recommend to try participating in poll of the week polls. :thinking:

The current one:

Usually they’ll have this tag: poll-of-the-week

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/tag/poll-of-the-week

1 Like

I thought I participated in that one… but I am not sure, so I am going over right now. Thank you for the suggestion. I will tell you how it goes!!!

Yep… I already did this poll, and nothing happened!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

@Sydney_H told me to write a ticket for not getting my first vote badge from participating in the poll of the week… and nothing has happened yet! I still don’t have the badge!!! How frustrating!!! :unamused:

Is there a new poll of the week???
I still have not been able to get my first vote badge! What is going on with the badge system? Is it working?

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! Maybe I can earn my vote badge now!!! :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

I’m not sure if I’ve earned the badge either and I’ve participated in hundreds of polls :man_facepalming:

1 Like

That is absolutely bonkers !!! There are like 3 badges I am missing , because I know that I have voted in multiple polls. I have also given away 50 likes in one day, as well as given 50 likes everyday for 5 consecutive days !!! And I don’t have those badges either!!! I wonder what the deal is with that !!! :thinking: :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

It’s crazy! How come they are not giving the badges? Did you get a response from the support ticket?

1 Like

Nothing … The last time I got a response from the support ticket was in 2019… and that was when I was trying to change email accounts to link up to the portal/Episode etc. I literally got zero responses. And sent multiple tickets , and referenced them all.

1 Like

@Episode.Cameronwrite
I finally got my first vote badge! I followed up with the ticket I submitted. But I am still missing the 50 likes for first day and 5 days in a row. But at least I was able to get the one :point_up:t5: you helped me with! Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.