How Do You Fall Asleep?

I’ve always had trouble sleeping, & I still do. What are some sleeping tips that drives you to sleep like a little baby? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

I’d really like to know so I could use them in the future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

9 Likes

clear ur mind and stay off any device for at least 30 minutes before you go to sleep. i usually try to tire my eyes by reading or writing and go to bed. then i just think of a white space and think what i would do in it, or just different scenarios.

6 Likes

What I do is a do this thing where I slowly relax my body, starting with my head and down to my feet. Then I take a couple of deep breaths and then I imagine something relaxing, not happy because that wakes you up. I usually fall asleep in 6 minutes! I really hope I could help! I experienced the same problem and this really worked! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Idk, but whenever I am having a hard time sleeping, I only listen to lofi songs/kpop relaxing songs and TA-DA! :joy:

4 Likes

I have a very difficult time sleeping so I basically pull all nighters every single night :sweat_smile:
The only thing that seems to work is when I’m thinking of absolutely nothing. Even if I think about a super insignificant thing, I won’t be able to sleep so I have to really concentrate on nothing :joy:
Music definitely does not help for me lolll

3 Likes

Omg how do you even do that :sweat_smile: tips?

4 Likes

Lol this is probably really bad but I stay on my phone until I start to feel my eyes close. :joy: But if I’m having a hard time I listen to ASMR then I fall asleep.

5 Likes

Yess!! I can’t fall asleep to it but listening to it is very relaxing!!

4 Likes

One of the things that scares me about going to sleep is that I never remember how or when I actually got to sleep. I understand how hard it is too fall asleep and I used to have lots of trouble too. Eventually you get there. I don’t really have any advice to help though.

7 Likes

I’m always on my phone so I’ll definitely try staying off before I sleep! Thank you, love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I listen to ASMR too! But I always end up opening my eyes & watching it. I don’t know why :joy:

2 Likes

SAME! It’s so weird.

2 Likes

I know right?!

1 Like

Like last night, I was listening to some video in the background (I cant sleep on silent, for some reason it creeps me out) & I just woke up. It didn’t even feel like I feel asleep. It felt like I just laid there & when I opened it my eyes it was 7AM. :flushed:

3 Likes

That’s happened to me before too! It’s so weird!

1 Like

Tbh, I just sit up all night till morning, and if AC is on or the fan is blowing in front of me, I fall asleep. lol

3 Likes

There’s actually a breathing method called 4-7-8 and it slows your heart rate down, which makes you fall asleep. It’s you breathe in for four seconds, hold it for seven, and breath out for eight. You keep on doing it until you fall asleep, it doesn’t take that long. It always works for me especially when it’s like 4 am and I can’t just fall asleep. lol

7 Likes

I just lay down and close my eyes, stretch my neck, arms, hands, torso, legs and feet, or you can just do yoga…? :woman_shrugging:t4: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh I remember that! I learnt it on tik tok! :joy:

3 Likes

Hahah yeah I read it somewhere on Pinterest from some doctor blog or something lmaoo

3 Likes