How do you feel about secondary characters Spin-offs?

lol yeah I understand, I definitely like the idea I actually thought about that for awhile on doing something like that just never told anyone or on the forums either.

I’m sure many people will like it too don’t doubt yourself, it’s worth a shot.

1 Like

Awe, thank you, I appreciate it! And you should definitely do it too :hugs:

1 Like

Yeah, I might your welcome good luck with everything, it will turn out well especially if readers like your characters from your previous story or even if they didn’t maybe they wonder the characters motivated what to know what will happened.

1 Like

Thank you! And hopefully, yeah. So what’s your story name?

1 Like

It’s called Breaking Boundaries

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll check it out and keep on the lookout for a possible spin-off of it :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait what’s your current story name?

1 Like

It’s called Silk of Ashes, but it’s not published yet. I’m currently working on episode 6, I just want to publish it with 10 episodes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh okay let me when it’s out I’ll read it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Awe thank you! I will :relaxed:

1 Like

It’s a cool idea!

1 Like

I like it sounds like a great idea me personally don’t like sequels when it’s about the MC children. But this is a good idea

1 Like

Personally, I don’t like spin-offs and sequels, but if you want to do it then just do it. :smiley: No one is stopping you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds cool. As a funny easter egg in Blind Date, I’ve put characters from other stories that I’m working on in the background of most episodes, some even have lines. :joy:

If you want to do it, then do it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a fan either. It would be of the MC best friend, and other characters like that :sweat_smile:

Hehe, i understand, thank you :smile:

1 Like

Yeahh, I’ve done that too :joy: thank you!!

1 Like

I think that’s good idea some people do like side characters more then main their own story will be nice.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you think so :hugs: