How do you feel about stories having a Muslim Mc?

I am making a few stories that have a Muslim Mc or Islam centered. I just wanted your opinion on how you feel about that? Would it interest you? Would you find it boring? Would you find it helpful for the future or for gaining a better perspective? Would you read or recommend it to anyone?

6 Likes

For me it’s the plot that would keep me reading, not the religion of the main character so yes, if I liked the plot it would interest me and I would recommend it.

6 Likes

omg yes i would defo read it if it had a good intresting plot i havent seen many stories with muslims etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

If the story is interesting I would read it. It shouldn’t be about religion or where the characters come from. It’s all about the content of the story to me!

Honestly, relegion wouldnt matter for me, I would read any story with a good story.:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Why don’t you want it to be about that? I just want to know. Personally I would since there isn’t many stories like or about that and it’ll be nice to learn something new about a specific religion and place.

If I think the plot’s interesting I will continue it and I also could recommend it to someone.

1 Like

Why don’t you want it to be about that? I just want to know. Personally I would since there isn’t many stories like or about that and it’ll be nice to learn something new about a specific religion and place.

Oh I didn’t mean it as a bad thing. I guess what I said came across wrong. What I mean is I would love to see more diverse stories with all different backgrounds. What I meant was writing a story with a diverse background isn’t a bad thing. I don’t care about the religion or where people are from as long as the story is great! I’m sorry it came across incorrectly!

2 Likes

Im fine since im one anyways. Itll be very cool and unique :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can ask me since Im also a Muslim. I would love to preview and read your story :smiley:

2 Likes

Nah, I didn’t take it as an offense. I just wanted to know

1 Like

Bump

I would love to read this story

1 Like