How do you feel when u meet the person u hate the most but u r forced to behave nicely? 😜

Honest answers plzzz!!

1 Like

I behave how I want.Nobody can tell me what to do :smirk:

1 Like

I’m like “Can i please just punch that person in the face like right now?!!” :joy:

2 Likes

I legit start begin thinking of ways to slap/punch them without anyone looking :triumph: or I just get so tight my face looks so clenched so yea

1 Like

I just try to be nice, but if that b!tch tests me like that’s it she getting a fork in her eye :wave:

2 Likes

first of all nobody forces me to do anything

second of all if i hate them, they should most likely know that i hate them already because i let it be known to them and to everyone else

but i’m not a complete bisshhh if i meet with them(which most likely wouldn’t happen because i hate them so no reason to see them really) i would just ignore them not even bother with them really, a little attitude here and there, and if i have to talk to them, then you know keep the convo short and simple and honest, you know some attitude thrown here and there, that’s pretty much it no need to keep the conversation going…im not trying to be friend with them after all i hate them

3 Likes

like honestly back in high school, there was this guy ohhh daayyyuumm the drama literally the whole school and teacher knew we hated each other and omg when we where in the same room omg we were some petty mofo’s like we would see each other and just laugh…you know that petty laugh and just throw shade at each other… but funny thing is his bf was my pretend high school hubby, you know where you pretend you a couple blah blah blah so guess who was more petty :rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Mate I don’t. I haven’t got time for any of that petty high school BS in my life.
Karen if you’re gonna be a fobbing harpy then I’m gonna be blunt with you and tell you to your face it’s survival of the fittest out here
Live fast, move forward, worry about falling on your face after you’ve already hit the pavement my friends.

1 Like

Hahaha :joy::joy:

1 Like

That’s mah gurl!!

1 Like

Pretty aggressive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

Calm down mah girl!

1 Like

The person I hate the most in life I’ll never have to be nice to because my mom also hates him. I’m hoping someday if I do ever see him it’s to smile and wave as he’s being dragged off to prison. Hope he rots there.

3 Likes

So much hatred shown​:open_mouth::open_mouth:

1 Like

He deserves all my hate trust me what he did was insane. I’m not one to hate people tho he’s the only one I hate I may strongly dislike someone but that’s it

I understand

1 Like

I guess I try to be nice, but if the hate gets extreme I’d just leave the situation and calm down, then try behave nicely again.

1 Like

I just stay quiet. I don’t really talk much to people anyway especially if I’m not close with them so I’ll just stay quiet and watch the person I don’t like

5 Likes

I give em the silent treatment. You know how pissed someone gets when you ignore they ass? :joy:

But, I also don’t hate anybody… way too much energy. I just felt like engaging in a conversation lol.

1 Like

If it’s front of family, I’ll act nice towards him, with subtle shade. If it’s not many people, like friends, I will behave how I want. Be a bitch basically. I hope he rots in Hell. :grin: