How do you get readers? **CLOSED** (Thanks for all the advice!)

Okay, it has been days since I published my first story and it still has 0 reads. Does anyone have any advice for how to get at least one reader? :sweat_smile:

If someone would like to check it out: https://linktr.ee/Tissy.episode

5 Likes

you can make a topic to promote your story with the details of the story and the link. You can also do R4R

2 Likes

promote your story on forums! :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice! <3 But I have promoted it here and on IG but it still has 0 reads :thinking: :sleepy:

1 Like

make a new task! follow more epi accounts and ask someone to do a review on your story!

1 Like

Do read for reads. Also, link the forum/story here too so others can see it

1 Like

I’d say about 85% of my reads below 100 were from r4r haha

1 Like

Thank you for the advice <3, but I have already tried to promote here and on IG and the story still has 0 reads :upside_down_face: I have tried R4R, but I have read their stories but I am still here with 0 reads :sweat_smile: Maybe you should wait for the other to read your story first and then read their story…

1 Like

That is actually a very good idea! :thinking: Thank you!

1 Like

Have you been requesting screenshots in your r4r?

1 Like

No, but I have come to see that I should probably do that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have made an story announcement here in a another topic, but yeah, I can link the story here too :thinking: Thanks for the advice <3

I checked out your post and you said that 1 chapter is published. Reads won’t count until a reader finishes the episode completely. So if the readers can’t access episode 2, it’ll continue to say 0 reads.

Source

1 Like

I see :thinking: But I have just an loop on chapter 2 (that is not out yet), so you still come to the menu after reading chapter 1. But now, I can see on the writing site of my story that I have currently 3 reads, so I guess I just had 0 reads until now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You should participate in r4rs, it gets reads and publicity

1 Like

Yes, I think I will do that for now. Thank you for the advice and the YT link! :smile:

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: