How do you get the Episode Update?😩😩

I do not have the episode update but my friend does she has a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. She can post stuff but why can’t I? Can someone explain what is happening cause it is not fair that she has it and I don’t.(I have a IPhone XR)

2 Likes

Is this the episode feed? It’s still in testing and about 10% of users have it, no matter what device you’re using.

1 Like

I’ve had episode for years

1 Like

You can support this: APP: Social Feed for EVERYONE

6 Likes

But what do you mean she can post stuff?

Regarding episode feed, it’s been out for quite some time but still in testing like I said. I also don’t have it. It doesn’t make a difference if you’ve had episode for years…

1 Like

Like post on episode I am soo mad

1 Like

I think a screenshot of what you mean would help us understand more what your are talking about.

1 Like

I don’t got one her phone died

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like the episode feed- you can post polls, share stories and post like status updates I guess.
As people have said, not everyone has it yet :woman_shrugging:t4:. It was supposed to be a slow roll out but I honestly don’t know what’s happening with it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.