How do you have a crush on some one without them knowing

I’ve had many crushes and every time they find out I’m crushing on them and it makes me feel embarrassed. Please let me know if you have a solution.

1 Like

It would help if you tell me your situation

1 Like

It’s easy…just avoid them as much as you can while admiring them from a distance :smile:
I liked this guy for 2 years and he NEVER knew even though I was totally heads over heels in love with him!

Also, don’t tell anyone because I did that and she blabbed it to him. Jokes on her though, he started liking me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thanks that makes me feel better

1 Like

But I already told my friends and when they get mad at me or he walks by they tease me when I don’t do that to them and its really annoying

It seems like they know via your friends. So, don’t tell your friends. Only tell people who you know are trustworthy and won’t tease you whenever they walk by. If you don’t want them to know, also don’t flirt with them or stare at them intensely :eyes:

Don’t tell anyone, simple

1 Like

Hello @ilovemypets2718, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to General Chat since it’s not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This is legit me. Just never tell them your feelings and then they’ll leave your life and never know. Tbh my approach to dating isn’t exactly a good example. :sweat_smile:

I’m crushing too, hard. So I’m in the same boat. Are you gonna ask them out?

Crushes. Now that’s something I truly do not miss :sweat_smile:

Uhm…you can try to get to know them. Like become friends first.

All my crushes either thought I was weird or just straight rejected me in high school so I may not be the best advice giver.

Try to not freak out when they are near. :smiley: And don’t tell too many people about them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.