How do you like your episode stories? (survey)

I’ve seen many people on the forums ask around what others prefer on certain aspects of stories, even I have done that. I decided it was time to make a survey to get the most answers possible so we can finally learn what the majority of people likes so authors who aren’t sure what to go for can refer to the results and base their coding on that (if they’d like to).

This thread is solely to get the most people I can to answer this survey so later on I can combine all the answers and make a thread that allows authors to finally know what readers on Episode want.

Your answers are really helpful! Thanks for giving me your time (in advance)!

Absolutely random tags

@lanafrazer_episode @AMagic @Danielle318 @line123462 @CoraMae @episodes_bylex @Zey @AnaEpisode1 @ArtisticWaffle @Problematic_Patrick @Baleigh_episode @Hijiko @Forever1201 @SkyM @kateharper @x.juli.x @TL_DR @Annasilveroriginal @jessica.epi @talesbyrose @Cheshire.Cat @Toraa @epi.imani @UnicornPlayz.Episode @Viberza @lazy_donut @Gabie1 @isd @coco.queen @I_Basic_I @Jewel_s @Waluigi @QueenMilii @itsgaby.p @MelanieyM @mishka.epi

Tag people!

29 Likes

It’s anonymous by the way

3 Likes

Thanks for this!!! This will be extremely helpful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Submitted!

2 Likes

Done! Will you share the answers here?

1 Like

No I’ll do a whole thread with the answers. If you (or anyone here) want to be tagged, just say you do and I’ll tag you when the thread is out.

3 Likes

Please tag me when the results thread comes out!
Some tags:

Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged!

@beckybee.episode @EliseC @eliseclairmont @elizabeth_writes @amberose

2 Likes

done!

3 Likes

Oh ok, yeah I would like to be tagged, thanks :grin:

3 Likes

Filled out!

2 Likes

Can you tag me to? :wink:

3 Likes

Ofc

2 Likes

Tag me when the results come out! I just submitted mine. :grinning:

3 Likes

Tag me too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Submitted, would be cool if you tagged me when you publish results. :black_heart:

1 Like

Submitted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I submitted :heart:
But didn’t you ask several times how important are choices by our opinion?
And explain me this:

What kind of customization Dara has? As far as I know, hers is same as from Episode.

1 Like

Visual customization is like this:
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 1.06.59 PM
Whereas normal is like this:
Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 1.06.43 PM

1 Like

submitted, and would love to be tagged when you put up the results…

1 Like

submitted and i would love to be tagged when you post the results. x

1 Like