How do you logout on the app to restore to Facebook?!?

community

I reinstalled The Episode app on the exact same device but now im trying to restore my info but it tells me I have to logout to restore so how in the heck do you logout of the app? Thanks!

Hello @CurlyBaby26, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums! I’ve moved this to Episode Fan Community since it’s not a game. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

And in response to your question, if you go to the Settings tab and scroll down to Account, you should be able to log-out there. :grin:

Couldn’t find the right place so thank you! I went to the settings tab in the app under the home button and see no button that says log-out at all I don’t know why it’s not there or I don’t see it

“I’m going crazy and I’m taking you with me!”- Vala to Daniel Stargate SG-1 Episode

"Unending"

Hmm, that’s unexpected. How far down did you scroll? It should be the Social category, then Support, then Account, right above the area for restoring with Gmail or Facebook. :smiley:

This is what I see when I try to logout.