How do you make a character enter from one side of the screen, run across to the other side and exit there?

How do you make a character enter from one side of the screen, run across to the other side and exit there? is this possible?

1 Like

This should work, the same works if you want to spot direct your character, just make sure you add that to your script.

@CHARACTER 1 enters from left to screen center AND CHARACTER 1 does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop THEN CHARACTER 1 exits right AND CHARACTER 1 does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

2 Likes

You can make your character stand off screen or in another zone, then make them move off screen or to another zone.

1 Like

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

So lets pretend I’m writing a story, and the main characters name is… Alaia. I would put:
@ALAIA enters from left to screen center AND ALAIA does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

@ALAIA exits right AND ALAIA does it while run_athletic_neutral_loop

I hope this helps!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.