How do you make a cute guy?

I am so… stuck. I thought it would be a good idea to write my own story so I did or attempting to do. I think that the coding is simple but I’m having trouble creating the male character. When I attempt to they come out looking funny to me. Plz help me. Does anyone have any tip that would be very helpful.

1 Like

Hey @des556 ! :wave:t4:

When you read other Episode stories, try to see what features appeal to you on the male characters. It may give you some ideas on how to design your male characters. Otherwise, maybe you could consider letting the reader customize the male character?

Dara Amarie has provided several templates to use for customization and other things as well as guides for coding. You’ll just have to give her credit for it.

Here’s the link to her website:

I would also recommend watching tutorials by Joseph Evans to get some insight on coding. He also offered a much simpler way to let the readers customize their characters, (but I don’t think all the hairstyles will be available there).

Here’s the link to that specific tutorial (check the comments for the format, in case you get errors):

Coding can be rough, especially when you’re just starting but I promise it will get easier as you learn the format and ask for help on the forum when you’re confused about some error that you just can’t seem to figure out.

Try not to be hard on yourself, and don’t be afraid to take breaks if you need to! Good luck coding! :relaxed:

1 Like

Thanks! This helped a lot.

1 Like

No problem!

if you’re not planning on letting the reader’s customize their own character. Then my tip for you is: close your eyes and picture him in your head or think of his personality… that can help. Maybe just play around and click random when you get ideas? hopefully this will help!