How do you make characters go upside down? In LIMELIGHT

I’ve seen heaps of posts on how to make characters go upside down where you put a negative in front of the scale in the spotting. However, this only seems to work with INK. Is there a way to make characters go upside down (As if they are hanging from a ceiling for example) in limelight? :thinking:

I’ve used it with limelight. Same way as ink

I tried but it didn’t work… :pensive:

So you’re putting the scaling as a negative number, yeah?

Can you post your script?

@DAMION spot -1.280 72 330 in 0 AND DAMION faces right AND DAMION does it while idle_happy_loop

Get rid of the in 0
@DAMION spot -1.280 72 330 AND DAMION faces right AND DAMION does it while idle_happy_loop

It still doesn’t work. I don’t know what’s happening :joy: .

Hmm, very strange. I tested in my own script and it worked. Although the character was offscreen in the scene I was using and I has to use the spot helper to find him. Maybe you need to readjust the coordinates?

Yeah I zoomed out to find him but he wasn’t upside down. Anyway it’s okay, thanks though.

Ok, well good luck!

Hello @cakepie99999! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum!

I’ve moved this topic from Creator’s Corner into the Directing Helps and Tips category since it involves scripting. Check out our Forum Tutorial or PM me if you have any questions! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses: