How do you make video edits for Instagram

How do you Episodians make those nifty edit videos on Instagram?? :joy:

1 Like

@Episode.Cameronwrite is a video editor. He will be able to tell you :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Episode.Cameronwrite How do you make the video edits people post on Instagram?

factss :sleepy: how are you able to do that bling bling transition swish slide up and down side to side lmao

2 Likes

They use this app called Videostar but I think to buy like the really good effects

3 Likes

After reading stories and screenshotting scenes they go to a video editing app. I use MoShow and highly recommend it. After that go to the app press the add button and select all pictures you want in the video and then select the effect you want on the video.

2 Likes

@Episode.Cameronwrite don’t some of them use video of the episode though, too?
I can kind of understand how that works. My phone has the option to record my gameplay so if I really wanted to I can record the story on my phone as I play through it.

2 Likes

Some people do yes and once you have done that, if you are using iphone, you will want to crop the last bit out where you press stop recording button because that will appear in the edit

1 Like

I have an Samsung Galaxy S8.

1 Like

THANKS SO MUCH <3 I appreciate u :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Yes! Thank youuuu! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome, if you have anymore questions just message me here or if you are on insta then @epsd.cam is my username.

Mine is des.writes
I followed you!

1 Like

I will follow you back now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.