How do you motivate yourself?

Nice, that’s great that you can edit and draw your characters! I am not that good at drawing hahaha

Ooh I’m going to try that out

Yep that really helps :wink:

Lollll

2 Likes

First of all, you need to distinguish Episode as a hobby or like wanting something. There must be a reason for you to start. Feeling unmotivated to write an episode is much common, trust me. If Episode is your hobby and an escape from reality, then TAKE BREAKS! TAKE BREAKS! If it is like a goal or something (like you want a story of yours to be on app), then again TAKE A BREAK. Don’t quit. For me, when I started, the motivation was people tagging in their Instagram posts and talking about how they loved my story and the fame ofc! (It was all daydreaming.) But now it has changed to something else. I motivate myself to share my character’s story. A character I made and left in between. One last thing, start with a short story. Not like a SERIES or something which will take time. Short stories are much impactful and easy to read and create. So, start with that? And ALL THE BEST Marinette!

2 Likes

Oh, that’s a really good idea!

Hhhahahahha I totally get that, happens to me too.

Yes sleeping does wonders to you!

Haha I guess it’s motivational.

That is totally me by the way. Thankfully I’m focusing all my attention on one story right now. Thank you so much though!

Same here that is 100 percent me!

I did that last time, never finished episode 1 afterwards, so now I make a plan too. It does help more.

Same in fact i started coding because I love the idea of interactive stories and sharing my ideas with other people so that’s a great mindset!

That’s great , thank you :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

True, that really helps so you won’t feel stressed. Sometimes I have to remind myself not to get frustrated and like “This is just something fun to do, I don’t have to beat myself up for not getting inspired or haven’t updated for a long time or even it’s taking forever to perfect one scene”

It’s more of a hobby to me, but it’s also a goal to finish a short story for me. I feel like I take breaks but way too long ones :laughing: which means I’m getting lazy.

Okay, thanks! I will.

Awww TYSM!

Btw unrelated: So you watch miraculous too? :grin:

1 Like

I just watched the first episode and then I left it for some other time because I was in the middle of Modern Family. (I take one at a time.) But I will continue it for sure because of Adrian. (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) :success: :disco:

1 Like

Lol idk how I ONLY saw this reply! But thanks for answering! That’s awesome and have fun watching :slight_smile:

1 Like