How do you put the customize name thing?

I Don’t know how to do it

1 Like

input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Done(NAME)

1 Like

When you do that, does the name automatically save for every episode? I’ve never given the option before. Just curious.

Yes, it does. It just won’t necessarily show when previewing on your mobile if you hadn’t just read the chapter with the naming. And it won’t remember it for web previewer if it was in a past chapter. But for the reader it will remember and carry it throughout the story.

You just have to put whatever word you used to recall the name. In this case it would be [NAME].

1 Like

A trick for getting the character name on the speech bubble is to put whatever the character name is in the parentheses.

Like if you name your MC YOU, then put YOU in the function and the readers chosen name will appear on the speech bubble

ie.
input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Done(YOU)

Search Let readers type their own name or search at m profile.

How do you make the reader’s name show up in the speech bubble?
Like for example, your character is a girl, The reader chose “Elisa” as their name.
How do i make the name (in this example, Elisa) be the name of the character?
I’m not talking about the dialog, i’m talking about the character display name.

To make the name show up in the speech bubble, you have to change the display name (in the character customization in the portal) to the word you chose to put in the parentheses. For example, if you coded - input What’s your name?|What’s your name?|Done(YOU) You would change the display name to YOU.

Closing due to inactivity :slight_smile: