How do you quit forums.. asking for a friend.. 🤔

Just curious but is there a way or do you just log out of your account and don’t sign back in?! :thinking::sweat:

2 Likes

I know that u can delete your account. My friend @MidnightMaiden did that but I wouldn’t recommend it :cry:

6 Likes

I’m debating about it tbh :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

What??? :scream: I don’t want u to delete ur account Kerri :sweat: If u want to take a break of the Forums, it’s fine, it’s always good to just relax off something, you can log out, refresh and whenever u want, log back in :heart:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: idk you have my insta soo if I quit here you don’t have to worry cause you’ll still be in contact with me but too much crap has been happening and it’s all leading up to the same shiz man… I’m just not dealing with the bs… :sweat:

3 Likes

I honestly wanna quit but also I kinda need this for help with my story… so maybe I delete this one and go incognito :thinking:

3 Likes

I recommend not to delete, yes, I will still be in contact with u but i prefer forums over Instagram so I will see u more on here, don’t :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I don’t know I’m just really not sure what I wanna do… I had a dream that I did delete it and then another thing happened and I kinda feel like its a sign saying that I should… :grimacing::see_no_evil: it’s been nonstop drama for the past few weeks and I’m really just feeling wiped out man… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I had a dream I met a forumer and they started a million dollar perfume industry but it’s just a dream XD

Have u thought of putting the users who are causing drama on mute? Don’t respond to them. Remember they get power from hurting u and if u choose not to respond, you take away the power they have.

5 Likes

No it’s a more irl drama not forum drama

3 Likes

Plus my dreams are usually premonitions… I dreamt my friend was having a baby girl and she didn’t know the sex until the baby was born and she had a girl :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Oh wow, I’m sorry for what you’re having to go through Kerri, I wish I could help you :sob: :confounded:

3 Likes

Life is hard… and then you die :woman_shrugging:t3::joy: it is what it is…

4 Likes

I try to be optimistic so I see it as “you can overcome anything life throws ur way and leave behind a legacy or leave happy or both” :nerd_face:

I wish I was good at this helping this :sweat:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: it’s fine… my life is one but shit hole but that’s nothing new

3 Likes

I hope things get better for u, I will pray :sweat: :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks but I don’t really believe in pray anymore :grimacing::joy::woman_shrugging:t3: I appreciate the thought tho :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Should I delete forums…?! :sweat_smile::thinking:

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

2 Likes

Girl, please don’t delete your account! If you think that you need time away, just log out and come back in whenever you feel like it.

But please don’t delete your account!

5 Likes

Why not :see_no_evil:

2 Likes