🤔 How do you share a link?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif

I know this is a really silly question, but I don’t know how to share a link with the share button onto another thread. Can someone please tell me how to do that ???

2 Likes

Do u have the forum app?

2 Likes

I know this sounds extremely retarded, but how do I know if I have the app or not??? Right now I am on my laptop, but I can also respond to messages and post and create topics etc on my phone. So, if I can do it on my phone does that mean I have the app??? :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

press that

copy the link and then paste it in another thread.

1 Like

In mobile, You can go through chrome or google. But you can add it to the homescreen of ur phone by three dot button in the upper right corner it will have an option “Add to Home Screen”. Tap that and it will automatically appear

2 Likes

See… I am on my phone now…

1 Like

Okay :ok_hand:t5:
Let me :eyes: look!

2 Likes

Ahhhh,
Is that all I have to do? Let me try that now!

2 Likes

And if you have the app, you can tap the share button and many app options will appear, it will have the forum also, so you can tap the share to forum app option and do it. And if you don’t have the app you can copy link and paste, like @Someone2 said

2 Likes

1 Like

I don’t have that on my phone…

1 Like

Did you add the app to the home screen like I said?

1 Like

and if you don’t understand, I’ll send screenshots

1 Like

This is what I have on my phone:

What’s On My Phone

1 Like

so you’re going to the forums through google?

1 Like

You know what, I think :thinking: I am.

1 Like

In the 2nd picture, I don’t have “Add to home screen” option, bcz I already added. But you’ll have.

2 Likes

Ahhhhhh!!! Cool.Let me go to that !!! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

No prob :blush::blush:

1 Like

Hey you can close this thread since you don’t want help anymore.

1 Like