How do you share your published story with your friends?

Hi there! So I just published a story (Deadly Love go check it out :wink:) and recently made a friend on episode, so I wanted to give her the link you can give so your friends can read your unpublished chapters. Now my problem is that when I go give her the link for my story it only is the link for the published chapters. What should I do? She has given me amazing feedback I would like some more on upcoming chapters. Thank you in advance. :heart:

1 Like

Once you publish your story, the link will only work for episodes you have up already, so there really is no way to let your friend see any unpublished chapters without having to make another unpublished copy of your story :^/

Oh okay then, thank you anyways.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.