How Do You Stay Happy?

What makes you happy?

17 Likes

My best friend and this girl I like (I’m a closeted bisexual)

1 Like

I honestly don’t know, I’m trying to find the answer to that question myself, lol.

4 Likes

Dad jokes. Cute animal videos. Cute romance movies/anime.

I like to pray and meditate to recenter my thoughts. Jogging/hiking also helps.

2 Likes

i know right…

2 Likes

Lmao at this point in life nothing :eye::lips::eye::v:

4 Likes

everything. i try to find happiness in everything i do.

3 Likes

My son

4 Likes

Honestly listing to music I can relate to or like chill with.

4 Likes

Oh wow this is a deep question.

Uh, I just do what I enjoy. Sometimes, stress just sucks out the joy out of everything. In that case, I try to go for a walk—whether I want to or not. It’s just good for me. (But the air quality is really unhealthy at the moment due to the California fires nearby.)

I just play a YouTube video, like a true crime documentary, and draw, or I’ll watch anime. I’m thankful I still have time for my hobbies. That helps me feel better. :+1:.

3 Likes

Singing, imagining, thinking, and sometimes crying!
And I always stay happy! :smile:

2 Likes

That’s a good thing to do. :thinking:

I should try to do that more. :joy:

2 Likes

i try to find happiness in what i love doing and who i hang out with (which is only my family, literally no more friends/acquaintances). although i ruin my own happiness by self-negativity, like why? : ((

2 Likes

That’s something so like to do too sometimes. I listen to anime sound tracks and lo-fo, and you?

Any recommendations? :grin:

2 Likes

for anime?

1 Like

I was referring to songs, but anime recommendations are great, too.

I have yet to watch Given, Banana Fish, and HxH.

2 Likes

yea but it’s easier said than done lmao : )

2 Likes

I Love Researching A Topic, It Could Be Any Random Topic!! I Like Doing That Because I Feel Excited To Share What I Learned At Dinner With My Brother, Or At A Cafe With My Friends. I Love Seeing Their Reaction When I Tell Them About Things They Don’t Know Much About, It’s Quite Elating To See! So In Short, I Like Learning New Things!
:heartpulse: :orange:

2 Likes

i look at conan gray’s face :clown_face:
i also talk to a couple of great friends i’ve made on this platform :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I’m trying to stay positive all the time, but sometimes that won’t work. The things that make me happy are music of course (I even made a happy playlist!), friends, family (that also includes my guinea pig, haha), food :yum: and my favourite series :smiley::smiley:

2 Likes