How does an episode Story Become An Episode official Or Earn Gems Story

Okay so Iv’e Seen Many Authors Make 2 Stories and one Normal And One Is Them Gems Hectic annoying As heck Stories And I Was Wondering How Does A Story Become One Of episode Idk official

1 Like

When community story crosses millions of reads or more , episode team contacts the author of the story to make a shorter version of tat community story with loads of gem options
I guess!

1 Like

If your story gets more than a million readers or half a million gems episode will contact you (by mail) and ask you for a contract. They will review your story, make a shorter version of the original story (as @Deevas said right), put some gems choices in it, put your name on it, but are the new owners of your story.

1 Like

Hey there Thankyou for the full info! :hugs:

1 Like

I just read it. :clown_face: But seriously, how get someone so much reads?? :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I recently came across , Mindreader by Aluza . then I checked the reads it was massive! so I kinda put pieces together and guessed the procedure! :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

BRUH THANKS I WAS CONFUSED! , I’m Making A Season 2 of my story and i cant wait to add little gem choices in some of the chapters

1 Like

Mention not!
Good luck with ur story :blush:

1 Like

This might be helpful. :blush:

1 Like