How does it affect you? Just wondering šŸ¤”

Whatever :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a great topicā€¦ And thank you for tagging me. I also made a topic about how the Pandemic is affecting everyone on this post: How Healthy Are You : Staying active during this pandemic!

For meā€¦ I would say that this pandemic is making me more conscious about the fragility that plagues humans. There is actually a virus that at this very moment is affecting the entire world. People have died, are currently dying and are going to die from this virusā€¦ and there is virtually nothing that anybody can do about it!!! In essence there is an invisible Grim Reaper sweeping through the world and snatching people up!!!

Butā€¦ this is also making me look at myself, and see what have I done with my life? What am I doing with my life? And how do I insure that I continue to live my best life during these uncertain times? I have done a lot of reflecting, and learning about myself. And really taking the time to appreciate ā€¦ I mean really appreciate just how privileged I have been , and still am. Death is a part of lifeā€¦ how you live your life, and how you interact with other people is very important. I am focused on being more mindful, and respectful to others like people that work at grocery stores or any of the places that provide me with things that I need. I am not going out as much as I used to ( when I was working in my field , I was going to lots of concerts and performances, so it is completely different now ). I have always been a person that has valued quality time by myself. But nowā€¦ I have to do it without the Starbucks and Barnes and Nobles Bookstore available for me to hang out at. The diversity of my reading spaces have been relegated to my couch, my bed and my courtyard. BUTā€¦ I am appreciative that I do have these spaces available to me. I have a roof over my headā€¦ where there are other people in the world that do not. I have access to online books and other forms of entertainment that may not be available to other people. I have been able to learn how to write my story and direct better. I have also been able to make friends here in this community , which I am also thankful for.

Soā€¦ for me , it has been a time that allows me to be introspective appreciative, and thankful.

3 Likes

@Creole_KareBear I know you write big replies, but youā€™re writing from the first- i- :flushed:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fineā€¦ I will take time to read it :sweat_smile: but thatā€™s great

2 Likes

did i ever say itā€™s not fine? :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I agree you with most of the things. I LOVE READING and I miss going to bookstores and libraries though I had to walk a long to get to it. But GIRLLLL READING IS JUST DULL WITHOUT BEING IN QN ATMOSPHERE LIKE BOOKSTORE rightttt!!!
And Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t know about your threadā€¦ Iā€™m just gonna check it out thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Iā€™m an introverted essential worker soā€¦didnā€™t change my life all that much.

Though the lack of social life, even if small for me before, is really bringing me down.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My Dad started talking to me in the middle of me starting my responseā€¦ Soā€¦ I would have been the first responseā€¦ Howeverā€¦ Dad talksā€¦ more than my long winded responses are!!! :woman_shrugging:t5: :woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

Yeah itā€™s hard not being able to interact with people. I hope it goes more fun ahead :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Yeahh girl I saw you replying since I donā€™t know half hour perhapsā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Itā€™s fine :sweat_smile:ā€¦she can take as much as time she needs, youā€™ll just take more time to read, itā€™s great :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: yeah but I read it whole not missed a word lol :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am a legitimate nerd :nerd_face:ā€¦ I have been reading books (without pictures) since I was like 5 years old. For my birthdaysā€¦ All I wanted were books. So I can literally read a book anywhere , and I am just swept up into whatever it is I am reading. I mainly liked going to bookstores and coffee shops so that I can be somewhat social. Because ā€¦ I admitā€¦ I really donā€™t like interacting with people if I can help it. ( Iā€™m like a self proclaimed introverted extrovert ā€¦ I can be the life of the partyā€¦ but I really prefer not to if I can get away with it. )

LIBRARIES!!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Oh how I miss them!!!

2 Likes

Well kaire writes big but her replies r always interesting

2 Likes

I just cried a few months ago because all the free books on the book apps were already read and I had no novel to read :sob::sob::sob:
Non pictorial novels are pretty boring looking but they are very interesting.
Have you read Nancy Drew novels?

1 Like

oo nerd peep

2 Likes

Iā€™m an amazing nerd :rofl:

2 Likes

no one asked that. u can just keep to urself

2 Likes

I was literally the first person to like your postā€¦ and then ā€¦ my Dad discovered that I was awake :roll_eyes:ā€¦ at that point I was not exactly confident that I would even be able to finish my response at all today!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This comment would actually be rudeā€¦ if it wasnā€™t 100% factual!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ( it is 100% factual by the way!!! :woman_shrugging:t5: )

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

1 Like