How does limited customization work?

I see a lot of stories where the reader is allowed to customize a character but it’s limited, meaning that the reader could only customize certain things like hair styles or face shapes, etc…
I’m currently in the process of writing a story titled ‘Forbidden Love’ & I want the readers to be given the chance to slightly customize two of the main characters, meaning that I want the CC to be limited since their looks are still very essential to the story + I don’t want the characters to look too different from their family members.
The only problem is I don’t exactly know how limited CC works :confused: help?

3 Likes

You just do the customization template copy and paste on your script and delete what you want not to be avaliable hope that makes sense some how.

1 Like

You remove the parts from the customization template that you don’t want-example if your MC is supposed to have blue hair and you don’t want the reader to be able to change that feature then you’d delete the hair color options and remove all that is associated with it. Heck, this was hard for me at first, but I got the hang of it. I know you can do it and if you ever need help, we are here for you :blue_heart:

1 Like

Ugh…I already tried that. Everytime I try to delete what I don’t want, there’s an error about an ‘unexpected block’. :tired_face:

1 Like

You need to remove the labels too, since some of them will not exist anymore.

1 Like

If you need help I would give you the advice to do what @MadisonW said and Tell her what you want and she could help with the script if she’s still interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Really? That would be sooo helpful, tysm :heartpulse:

But anyways, I would only like for the reader to be able to customize the character’s hair style, lip shape, face shape, eye shape, & eyebrow shape. Hopefully that’s not to confusing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

If you want, you can PM the customization template and I will remove the ones you don’t need (I’m kinda new to the forums so I’m not sure if I can do this lol) -ONLY if you want. if you’re not comfortable, I completely understand!

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that too. I forgot to include that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s in ink so it’s fine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, TYSM again :heartpulse:

This is literally so helpful!

2 Likes

I don’t know how google drive works exactly, but yes i am.

2 Likes

Lmao oh okay.

1 Like

Was a suppose to get a email saying that approved my request? Because I don’t see one.

1 Like

Oh okay, its working now.

2 Likes

Madison, I’m also making a story with limited customization since it’s about fantasy (angels, devils,…) could you please also make me a limited customization just like @beewrites but in male if it’s not too much to ask…?

OMG tysm!!! I’ll srsly give you a shoutout when I publish my story! What’s your username on Episode or IG? :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

Nonsense! That’s just so helpful and it’s no big deal, I just have to make NARRATOR say Thank you Madison for this amazing customization and go check her out and follow her on IG (your IG account) No big prob! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Its INK male, :slightly_smiling_face: